Islam, Konwledge & Civilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, Konwledge & Civilization

A Class Learning Tool

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Common Malaysian corporate thinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Common Malaysian corporate thinking  Empty
PostSubject: The Common Malaysian corporate thinking    The Common Malaysian corporate thinking  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am

Salam, from my experience i used to work in 4 different companies while waiting to change to new kuliyyah of economics from engineering department.First is a manufacturing company which i was in charge as a supervisor for foreign workers..Even it is a Muslim company but from my experience the Islamic culture has not be implemented to the workers..as a result none of the workers able to do things according to Islamic law instead of using western culture..like example the hostels between male and female workers are not separated so this may lead to improper conducts...Then i move to other company which this time is a non-Muslim company which they didn't allow me to keep my beard as the employee of the company.Why is this happening?This is because this government itself also didn't implemented the sunnah in the work place that's why this things become an issue for the non-Muslims...As a conclusion i can say that all this kind of problem happened because this government doesn't put importance of Islamic culture in work place that's why all the companies in Malaysia neglect Islamic culture and go on using western culture.
Back to top Go down

The Common Malaysian corporate thinking  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Common Malaysian corporate thinking    The Common Malaysian corporate thinking  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:52 am

I agree with what your trying to say here 0933437,i don't really understand what is the problem of keeping a beard in workplaces,supposedly you are not taking care of "your image",true nonsense when we know lots of 'good looking' businessmen and women are engaged in many not so 'image-wise' activities,that is happening in many companies nowadays,the common rubbish perception must be changed,and most foul of all,this western nonsense image thinking is getting to lots and lots of youngsters nowadays,our friends and peers,we should be proud of our Islamic culture and not to be embarrassed at all with the Sunnah we should be following!
Back to top Go down

The Common Malaysian corporate thinking
Page 1 of 1