Islam, Konwledge & Civilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, Konwledge & Civilization

A Class Learning Tool

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Empty
PostSubject: the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 am

Salam, I’m majoring in quantity surveying. Quantity Surveying is a study to become a construction professional; he or she is qualified and adequately trained to advice on all aspects of construction costs, financial and contractual administration. He or she is an expert on the cost and management of construction projects, whether building, civil or heavy engineering. As a quantity surveyor works concerning the money, first thing when I was being introduced to this profession, I was taught that this profession is so much related to corruption compared to other KAED majors. Corruption, also known as bribery, is so dangerous that ALLAH prohibits all doings of it. Either the one who gives or the one who receives it as mentioned in both quran and hadith:

surah al-baqarah verse 188:

﴿وَلاَ تَأْكُلُواْ أَمْوَلَكُمْ بَيْنَكُم بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتُدْلُواْ بِهَآ إِلَى الْحُكَّامِ لِتَأْكُلُواْ فَرِيقًا مِّنْ أَمْوَالِ النَّاسِ بِالإِثْمِ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴾
(
188. And eat up not one another's property unjustly (in any illegal way, e.g., stealing, robbing, deceiving), nor give bribery to the rulers (judges before presenting your cases) that you may knowingly eat up a part of the property of others sinfully.)

and in hadith:

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,”Allah’s curse is on the one who offers the bribe and on the judge who accepts it.” (Tirmidhi)

I just could not imagine how Allah’s curse will affect one's life. How can a person live in a life like that? Even we are living, breathing because of His power and love. How terrible would it be without Allah’s love and blessings but curse in our life?
Allah has set the all guidelines for His servants to follow whether in Quran or in hadith. This shows how syumul Islam is. Every single word in Quran is the manual guide for us. Holding onto these two sources, I want to be an amanah quantity surveyor. I want to produce a better system in our construction industry which is an industry with zero corruption but full of amanah and responsibility. The most important thing is our intention. Purify our intention, insyaallah Allah will help us in this life.
Back to top Go down
Al-Banna

PostSubject: Re: the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

thumbs up to our future quantity surveyor... May Allah always by your side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: advices for friend   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 am

salam,it is easy to say want to be a great quantity surveyor without doing any corruption,but to accomplish it,u have to sacrifice many things as this profession is famous in taking bribery,this profession is a middle party between architect and contractor.what i know he or she is responsible in planning money for whole construction,even architect,client,and others party will follow the expenditure that is made by qs(quantity surveyor)....even my lecturer also said..u will facing may corruption doing.depend on u weather u take or not.u take it,,that is best for you in duniya,if not,its hard for u in duniya...but if u take it its best for u in hell,if not,its hard for u to enter hell. so this is some advices...and 1 more..i want to share my experience...it happens to qs class student,when he or she is ordering his/her friend sign class attendance for her/him...from this action,we can know he /she is doing small corruption in his/her studies...isn't?
so,overall what i want to say is...
i hope u will istiqamah in ur promise and dream...we need this qualified qs ,means that,the pious one...good job and good dreams 0938206!!

~arch student~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am

salam,,,
thanks al-Banna..

my dear 0932120..it is true that it is hard to zero the corruption..i wont doubt it..the only thing which can clean up that environment is when all of us become amanah..this is because when only a person does not take bribery but every other person does,,the corruption will not be cleared out..this can be proved in as-saff 61:4..

(4. Verily, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in rows as if they were a solid structure.)

Allah mentions that he loves those who fight for Him in ROWS..ROWS refers to as MANY here..and then He says that the rows is like a solid structure..so the point here is,,this amanah behaviour should be in every single person..as many as we could..this is because when we are many we can be strong like Allah has mentioned..the principle applied is same as the above which is if only one person takes bribery but everyone is amanah,,how would one person survive in any of environment??

so lets be the one whom Allah loves!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Smile it is a glad to hear this answer,,,perhaps u will be a good qs..but why not...if u also ask others to be like this in future,,,as there are many of qs is losing their ways after joining this profession...most of them is success,but the truth is..many of them is bogged down with such simple life..because they don't have their own guidance and don't know the purpose of their life,,,thus,confusion will be their king or rule for the whole life...it is lucky for qs student in iium to have the basic understanding about the lesson in corruption..so that they can lead their own ways based on quran and as-sunnah...not only for own self but for other people,,,as abu bakr as-sidq said...

If you expect the blessings of God, be kind to His people.
Abu Bakr quote

so,,i hope u will persuade more people to be good qs...Smile
sorry if this msj make u angry...Smile
i just wanna share my opinion...[u]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

salam,,
i apologize if i sound angry but believe me im not.. Smile
thanks for the advice and support..
it seems like you havent post anything regarding your profession,,would you mind to explain about your majoring too?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: thanks for all    the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Assalam Ulaykum

I think this forum is improving....we need to listen, share, critique, think deep, do things, learn, ....advise, ....acept the advice, ...direct, ...etc.

Back to top Go down
https://ungs2040.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)   the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the future amanah quantity surveyor,,amin,,=)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islam, Konwledge & Civilization :: Welcome to ungs 2040 forum :: My Class Work :: Revelation & Sciences-
Jump to: